Types of sentences and punctuation: tips for pupils
Punctuation abilities are intellectual actions expressed in determining the destination of a indication as well as its option, whenever composing a text, for the true purpose of their structural and semantic division.
Punctuation skills consist of:
- – the capability to get communicative devices and denote their boundaries punctuation that is using offered the prospective environment and emotional color of statements;
- – the capacity to locate structural and semantic segments that need allocation making use of punctuation marks;
- – the capacity to place punctuation marks according to the rules that are learned
- – the capacity to substantiate choices for establishing punctuation markings;
- – the capability to find a punctuation space and justify the environment and choice associated with punctuation mark that is necessary
- – the ability to touch upon the punctuation associated with the proposition and text;
- – the capability to locate, explain punctuation errors and proper them.